What causes palate inflammation with pus and blood?

my top of the mouth the palate near the wisdom teeth (top right) is soft and uneven and inflammed. it feels like i have burnt the top of my cleft palate but i havent. when i press thi sit releases blokkd and i think some pus earlietr today. i have crowns fitted near the pain. but no pain in the tooth even when i knowch them. can u help ?
Mon, 23 Jun 2014
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
Thanks for your query, i have gone through your query. the swelling and discharge from the palatal aspect of your wisdom tooth could be because of the tooth or gum infection. consult a oral physician and get a radiograph done to rule out infection of teeth. if the tooth is infected then get it extracted under local anesthesia. if the gums are infected then get your teeth cleaned and take a course of antibiotics after consulting your oral physician. i hope my answer will help you. take care.