What causes painful red bumps and sore on leg, fingers, torso, areola?

Every winter for about the past 6 years + I have these breakouts. If I get one on one finger, I shows up on the same finger on the opposite hand. Same for my legs, torso etc. It starts out like a tiny red bump and ends up like a big crater-like sore. I use Cordran tape since that seems to help the most. Now, it s on my areola and it s unbearable!!! It itches and hurts...it s hard and it leaks! I ve been given Mupurocin and Hydrocortisone Butyrate but I feel like I need something else. I have to peel my clothes off of my breast! Ouch!!! It intensifies during my cycle!! Help!
Mon, 14 Oct 2019