What causes painful and swollen jaw, big toe after taking prednisone?

here s my story...I started to have something on my scalp back in aug and n I went to see my family doc and she shouldn t tell me anything. so my friend thought to give me sudafed and I broke out in hive. so I went to urgent care. she gave me prednisone...I broke out even more on my body...and my scalp feels tight afte I wash it and after I took the prednisone. my jaw started hurting and my right index and my right big toe is swollen. I m having severe pain n my whole body especially my right jaw. what is going on with my body??
Fri, 11 Oct 2019