Since your partner alone have pain and not you. need to know vaginal pain
1. Infection in vagina can be one of the common cause, which leads to dryness. infection can be from bad hygiene from both the partner, public toilets
2. Dryness – infection, improper foreplay, dehydration
, age factor, hormonal
imbalance all can cause pain during sex. adequate foreplay and use of Ky gel will be helpful.
3. Doing Forceful sex can cause pain.
4. Benign or malignant polyp can cause pain during sex, needs gynecologist review.
5. Foreign bodies can be caused due to the use of sex toys.
6. Anatomical abnormalities.
- can be caused due to anxiety. few female fear of sex and their vaginal muscle will constrict during sex, making it painful sex.
8. Eczema can cause pain.
9. Deep penetration with different position in sex can cause pain.
10. History of surgery.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist