What causes pain under the rectum?

I have a really big pain in the area of the colon under the rectum, a little bit upper than the penis(excuse me for this word). I am a 57 years old man and I weight 121kg and I am 1.80m. I drink a lot of beer. I am afraid that it can be cancer. It hurts me from yesterday. I haven't been to a doctor yet.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

According to history provided you are having pain in the colonic area and above the rectum. For that first of all your local rectal examination and proctoscopy examination should be done to rule out any organic course if present. If needed then for further workup ultrasonography examination of the abdomen and pelvis has to be done. If you are having any organic cause then it will be clear from this investigation and don't worry directly about the cancer and we can approach your case step by step.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.