What causes pain through the right side of the body extending to the right jaw?

Female, 72, pain through right side ramps-up then ebbs slightly. Pain extends through right jaw (primarily). Unwilling to move during the episodes (4) Cannot relate to any activity or time of day. Fingertips on right hand become cool. No fever associated with the episode. Last about 10 min.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Jaw pain with limb pain may be possible with injury to the brachial plexus. Temporal arteritis or carotid artery atherosclerosis may also present like this. Cool extremity may be due to vascular compromise may be seen atherosclerosis or subclavian steal syndrome etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. please consult your neurophysician/vascular surgeon they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.