What causes pain, pressure, lump and ringing feeling in ears?

Intermittent pain in both ears and pressure. I went to an ENT had a ct scan came back normal. Also did a hearing test which came back normal. Constant ringing and feeling like my hearing cuts in and out. Mainly on the right ear. I also have a lump in front of my right ear and behind my TM joint that has been there for about 3 months now. The ENT said that these nodes are non cancerous and nothing to worry about. I have been having this problem for a couple months now and it seems like both my PCP and ENT have run out of ideas.
Tue, 7 Feb 2017