Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
This relates to systemic disturbance may be in the form of sugar alterations, deficiency of zinc, magnesium
, B12, increased muscle weakness
. A rare entity is noticed with long-term use of tetracycline
(for 4 months) or else.
Matter needs extensive clinical and laboratory evaluations with different parameters.
Can follow certain guidelines till that time.
• Drink plenty of liquids to maintain hydration level
• Balanced nutritious diet with adequate amount of needed nutrients
• If the course of tetracycline is not finished then don`t take further doses
• Multivitamins, antioxidants help
as an analgesic
tablet after meals
• Avoid smoking/alcohol /any abuse substances if using
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel