What causes pain in toe?

I have pain in my right big toe. Only when I stretch it or it gets bumped or touched. it is not swollen/red and i have not had any injuries to my foot? I am in great pain if I bump it though, also does not hurt to walk or run and if you look and it compared to my other foot there is no difference??:?
Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Hi
Welcome to healthcaremagic
After going through your query I cancluded that you may be having neuroma at right big toe . As you are not having pain during walking or running, you need to take any treatment at present.You can get x ray it to see other disease. You can take vitamin B-complex and C to promote healing. You can discuss with your Doctor about it. Hope your query get answered. If you have any further questions then don't hesitate to writing to us . I will be happy to help you.
You can also write to me directly on below link:
https://www.bit.ly/askdrsudhirortho