What causes pain in the upper abdomen along with nausea and chills?

I have stomach pain, feels like someone hit me in my upper stomach. I walked on the tread mill today for 5 minutes and my stomach really hurts, feel nauseated and then slight chills.I had xrays and found I was constipated. Had sonogram, CT scan, upper GI, Colonoscopy, and am taking Merilax and don't seem to be constipated any longer. I don't even way to eat anything. If I do a lot of bending, walking the pain like I was hit takes over.My family Dr. is scratching his head. The Dr. that did my upper and lower put me on Meds for IBS. What could it be?
Thu, 31 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The given given symptoms could be due to IBS, it is the functional kind of disorder some psychological elements are there which is responsible for IBS, but it differential diagnosis it can be smooth muscle spasm and it can be nonspecific or it can be due to diet, or some medicine if you ever on it, just come out of the stress and you would fine the good result without the medicine, If I would be doctor of this case then I would try to treat this case with Chlordiazepoxide with Clinidium.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.