What causes pain in the shoulders and legs?

MY HUSBAND THOUGHT HE MIGHT HAVE THE FLUE BUT HAS NOT DEELOPED ANY RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS. HE HAS MODERATE TO SEVERE PAIN THAT KEEPS MOVING AROUND- IN HIIS SHOULDER TTHEN HIS LEGG, THEN HIS HAND. HE FEELS ACHY ALL OVER AND THIS HAS GONE ON FOR A WEEK. HE IS 67 AND IN EXCELLENT HEALTH(JOGGER AND WORKS OUT)
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

It may be a simple viral infection, which sometimes cause generalized body pain.

You can take analgesics like Acetaminophen for pain relief. You can also take plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Generally, the pain will settle in couple of days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.