What causes pain in the right lower leg?

hello, I am having slight pain in lower right leg, skin is pink in color and warm to the touch. blood sugar is normal and I had a blood test last Friday and my white blood cell count was in the normal range. the pain seems to go away when I am up walking. 12-31-2016 I had a left leg bka
Sat, 18 Aug 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It can be a cellulitis. Other rare possibility is a DVT( very unlikely).
Yo have to take an ultrasound Doppler scan to rule out DVT even though the chances are very less.
Once the DVT is ruled out, you can start antibiotics like amoxicillin clavulanate combination for five to seven days. Elevate your limbs and apply glycerine to decrease the edema and redness.
If symptoms persist for long, you have to consult a general surgeon and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.