• question-icon

What causes pain in the penis when pulling back the foreskin?

hi! im 20yrs old boy. my penis foreskin is not pulling back fully. but my freinds penis skin pulling back fully. so plz give me the reason and give tips for that. then my penis tip is having pain when i rub it.. so pls give me tips to pulling back my penis foreskin..... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The pain is due to your tight foreskin. Moreover, the accumulated dirt inside your foreskin can create infection. Get your penis foreskin circumcised.
Hope I have answered your query. You can contact me for treatment options. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. K. V. Anand