What causes pain in the mid to lower right side of the body?

I have acid reflux and barretts esophagus....in the past 6 months, however, I ve been experiencing pain in my mid to lower right side that radiates around the same area in my back. Also, a year ago, I was taking one 150 mg ranitidine, but last month,the gerd became constant and I now take ranitidine twice a day. Any thoughts on what could be causing the pain on my right side?
Fri, 16 Nov 2018

It may be due to severe gastritis arising out of acid reflux.

As of now, you can take antacids like omeprazole or pantoprazole for symptomatic relief.

If symptoms persist better to consult a gastroenterologist and plan for an endoscopy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,