What causes pain in the lower back?

Having some slight lower back pain. Last time I had this was when I had kidney stones. Yesterday I was put on Clindamycin for something else. Does one have to do with the other. The kidney/back pain just started this evening and today was my first full day on the 300mg of medication.
Mon, 16 Jan 2017
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response

Like most of the antibiotics and Clindamycin has side effects. So, you should know before using Clindamycin, to tell your doctor if you have kidney disease. It is known that Clindamycin can cause renal problems and you can have pain in the lower back or side. In this situation you need to talk with your doctor and to do some examination related to kidney and to decide to continue or not Clindamycin.

I hope my answer help you. Let me know if I can assist you further. I wish you quick recovery.

Dr. Monika Dede