What causes pain in the legs, shoulders and upper arms?

I have pain in my knees, legs, groin, shoulders, upper arms and neck off and on all day and it’s getting worse. The shoulder pain has been there for a few months. What could it be? I am 60 years old and have never had this kind of pain before-it’s like it is inside my bones.
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor Service. I reviewed your query and here is my answer.

If such an old lady have visited to me with such complaints, my first and strong suspicion will be post menopausal osteoporosis. Have you tested your blood calcium and phosphate levels? This is most common in old ages due to hormones imbalance. For this you need to take calcium supplements, vitamin D and pain killers.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.