What causes pain in the legs and arms?

Hi my wife having pain in her legs and arms when she woke up in the morning and one of her friend suggested to take an injection architol 6 lakh. when she consult doctor she went through all kind of blood test and everything normal. is it having any kind of side effects?
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

Architol is a vitamin d six lakh units. it may be advised in hypovitaminosis of Vit d.

If you're serum vitamin d levels normal means no need. It may not have much side effects. But theoretically, it may cause allergy and kidney stones.

Also, check for rheumatoid arthritis or hypothyroidism or polymyalgia. Please consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist