What causes pain in the left side of the chest?

hi its vara recently i got test done montoux add elisa both and 1 year back also mine dr ask for this montoux done it was postive she said u might hv uteres tb and i didnt paid attention to it now montoux 2nd report also says positive but elisa test says negative mine physician asked me to note temperature for 1 week plz tell me what it is i had pain in mine left side of mine chest so i had xray also done its says its clear
Thu, 9 May 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I understand your concern and would explain that positive manthoux could be related to a past infection or cross reaction. As ELISA test is negative, there is nothing to worry about!

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka,
Cardiologist