What causes pain in the chest and collar bone?

I went to hospital complaining of chest pain was thinkin I may have give myself cancer from smoking ect pain was generalized in coller bone uper lung area hurt to lean forward they took x ray n said everything looked fine I ve searched x. Ray pics n it looks like they can see it on x ray if there were alotta tumors bur I need to kno would they have seen a cancer if hey did a simple x Ray
Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
consult pumunologist for clinical examination of lungs field. may be apex of lungs is involved. it is mainly tubercular it is not cancer since in cancer pain is not presenting symptom. you are having anxiety and phobia for cancer give investigation treatment for doctor to decide.