What causes pain in the breasts?

Hello, my name is Cheyenne. I don’t really know how to put this with out being up front an open an that’s kinda weird for me. But anyhow, I am having boob pains, as in my right boob is said C and my left boob has always been a size smaller being a size B but since the pains the left blood has became a since A, there is a few black hairs come from my left boob, it is sore to touch or i guess be squeezed gently lol with my right being totally fine.
Thu, 5 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Breast engorgement can be seen in conditions like mastitis, fibrocystic changes, prolactin hormonal imbalance etc.
By clinical examination and sonomammography the exact cause of the problem can be identified and treatment can be taken accordingly.
In case of mastitis, antibiotics will help. Medicines containing evening primrose oil can help in reducing the symptoms to some extent. If Prolactin hormonal excess is found, dopamine agonists can help. If solid mass is felt, you may need surgical assistance may needed.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.