• question-icon

What causes pain in the back of the head?

For the past two weeks i have experienced a mild pain in the left back of my head. It is not constant but i feel it whenever i turn my head, and lay down? It is not extreme pain, but Advil doesn t seem to work and it just different than i have ever experienced before. Anything i should get checked out?
Fri, 24 Aug 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

What about postural pains? Does your work involve a lot of flexion of neck or did you sleep in a weird position? There are number of neck relaxation exercise, which you can do but first consult a physiotherapist for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.