What causes pain in the abdomen while suffering from hepatitis C?

Hello my name is Ben Carney, I am concerned about my son Ben the second. He has been diagnosed with hepatitis c. Ben has been complaining about a pain in his upper middle stomach. Took him to Dr the doctors did a cat scan with contrast. The Dr doctor s where unable to identify the pain. Need some advice.
Wed, 19 Dec 2018

Upper middle abdominal pain may be due gastritis or pancreatitis or left love of liver cysts or infection etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet pantoprazole.

Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks.

Get it done ultrasound abdomen and serum electrolytes and upper GI endoscopy.

Please consult your gastroentrologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu,