What causes pain in testicles with bumps on pelvis and penis shaft?

Hi, I am a 30 year old male,190lbs and had mono ten months ago that is experiencing a number of symptoms for a few months now and do not have access to a doctor. To make this quick I will list them.
Slight pain in right testical.
Small pimple like bumps on pelvis and shaft of penis.
General fatigue and random hot flashes.
Difficulty maintaining erections.
Pain while urinating.

I did have access to a testing facility recently and tested negative for all stds. The only thing that showed up was that I had white blood cells in my urine. Not sure if this matters but I have also been severly depressed over the past year due to some horrible turms in my life.

Any ideas?

Fri, 9 Aug 2019