Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

129 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What causes pain in shinbone?

shin is slightly bruised from being hit, and there is a dent there now that has been there for a couple of days since it was hit. The dent is pretty soft and goes down a decent amount but the rest of my leg is pretty hard. Do i need to get it checked with a doctor? there is still some pain.
Sat, 12 Jan 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It could be a contusion.

As of now you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief.

If symptoms persist better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,
General & Family Physician

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my groin is vibrating with pains. what is the cause?

doctor1 MD

what are the causes for the knee pain at the age of 16?

doctor1 MD

What causes muscle pain and weakness ?