What causes pain in pelvic area and dizziness?

hi im female and have been having a dullness on my right side of pelvic area, lower occasional back twinges and feeling quite weak/dizzy at times during the last 36 hours. i generally feel ok just not my usually energetic self. I have been keeping track of my periods and should have been ovulating yesterday and not sure if the dullnes is down to this ? just aware of this funny feeling as if something is stuck in my pelvis or something sorry i know this sounds strange!!
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

The pain in the pelvis that you have can be related to ovulation or gas or distension or due to a urine infection. If mild antispasmodics do not help then do consult your physician for a detailed examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon