What causes pain in left arm from elbow to wrist?

My left arm, from elbow to wrist has been hurting severe for 3 weeks it also hurts or has a burning sensations when you touch it I have already had a stress test and ruled out my heart what else could it be muscle relaxers and tramadol does nothing for it and cannot sleep due to the pain an xray just showed arthisis
Mon, 12 Jan 2015

I have studied your case.
Due to compression of nerve root there can be pain and burning sensation along wrist and elbow.
I will advise you to MRI cervical spine for better diagnosis.

For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. If you are satisfied with answer do not hesitate to rate this answer at end of discussion.