What causes pain in inguinal canal and a swollen vas deferens?

I am a 19 years old boy, 160cm and 90 kg. I am on Zoloft and Respiridone for my obssession problems. Sometimes my vas deferens(mostly the right one) feels swollen and it goes away after a while and it's sometimes painless and sometimes have tenderness. on the other hand some times I get pain in my inguinal canal that makes my vas deferens to have tenderness. No pain in the testis. Is it a side effect of my drugs? Is there anything to be worried about?
Wed, 3 Feb 2016