What causes pain in hip and knee joints along with leg pain?

My hip and knee joints as well as my thighs in general ache nearly every evening. I am a little overweight, but not obese, and I know I don t exercise enough, but am not completely sedentary. This has been going on for several months. I have also developed a large itchy rash on my chest. I took an antihistamine to see if it was an allergy, and that didn t work. Could the two be related? This is all terribly upsetting because I am very healthy otherwise. But this ache in my legs is getting worse...
Tue, 5 Nov 2019