What causes pain in head while looking up or turning and ringing ears?

Hi Doc, I have weird pains in my head. Mostly my neck, but when I turn my head or look up, it hurts inside, but not like a sore throat. Sometimes it hurts in my ear, but again, not like an earache, more like the outside part of the ear hurts. Also, I have a ringing in my ear. There is a tender spot near my jaw joint. I just switched insurance and the new doctor only does new patient intakes every few weeks, so I can t get in until March 1.
Thu, 14 Nov 2019