What causes pain in abdomen?

salam can any one answer me i am a humble muslim and praying 5times on time and i am married age 50. if i dont enter in to married life atleast twice in a week; i get a severe pain below tummy and i cant walk properly unless i enter in to wife or remove by masterbation. what is the reason for this
Mon, 14 Jul 2014
Hi.
This type of pain, which increases if the semen is not ejaculated is classical of prostatitis.
This can be well determined by your clasical history and supported by an examination - the per-rectal examination to palpate and know about the situation of the prostate.
This can be helped by an ultrasonography of the abdomen, srotun and if the facility is available , per-rectal ultrasonography o an MRI.
This is going to give a diagnosis.
Many times in such a case we give prostate massage for 2 reason;
One to rupture is any small abscess is in prostate and
Secondly to get a specimen of prostatic fluid for analysis, culture and sensitivity.