• question-icon

What causes pain in abdomen with painful urination?

Hi I constantly suffer from what I think is cystitis. I have lower abdominal and back pain, have pain when urinating. I have been tested for uti but the test this time is negative though I have suffered from uti s on previous occasions already in the last year. I have been to the doctor and have had a scan to check my bladder and kidneys. The scan results came back fine; that I am emptying my bladders normally. This problem is starting to effect and take over my life. I used to an energetic and bubbly person, but im getting tired, tearful and disheartened that I cant seem to sort this daily problem out. I have a good healthy diet and drink plenty of water a day. I have the urgency to get up in the night too. I drink cranberry juice, take actimel every day. What advice do you have.
Mon, 5 Jan 2015
I think u r suffering from chronic pelvic pain syndrome.start tablet tryptomer 10 mg once a day, u will feel better in1 or 2 weeks