What causes pain from the head to neck on the left side after a pacemaker implantation?

I had a pacemaker implanted in January. Since then (end of April) I have starting having the following symptoms: headache on left side which radiates down left side of neck, down left side, into hip and on down the left leg. I also am dizzy on occasion as well. I am not sleeping well and am tired all the time. A recent blood test (metabolic) came back normal.
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Headache is challenging one most of the time it is the nonspecific and due to some functional disorders, in your case it may not be the pacemaker or due to any disease unless it is being proved clinically, if you have not done the testing for the headache then it is better to get done the CT of head.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Akhtar Husain