What causes pain during bowel movement with blood in stool?

Hi doctor,I ve been feeling a lot of in. My ass for the past few days only to find out that there is a hard meat coming out of my ass where feaces comes out,when I m done at the bathroom there s always blood in the toilet paper its very I tried to push it back in but its too painful,what is it and what caused it?can it be treated
Mon, 5 Dec 2016
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello
Thank for choosing HCM
Looking to the history given here I could say that it could be the case of constipation, and to come out of this condition drink more water have more fiber containing diet, you can even try Esabgol powder two tea spoon prior to bed, do not exert the force at the time of defecation, hope this information helps.