What causes pain below the left breast?

I have pain below my left breast. It is like a pins and needle pain, however it comes and goes. I had some allergy issues in the past two weeks and coughed quite a bit. I thought the pain was brought on by the coughing now I am not so certain. As the coughing has been stopped nearly a week, and the pain is not abating. What could this be?
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You are having cough before 2 week.
Hence, because of excessive cough you can have muscle strain and so pain can be there. Your physical left breast examination should be done to exclude any organic cause if present.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.