What causes pain behind the eye ball after a head injury?

Hi, I had head blunt force trauma to my head and eye in June. Had 3 optomolgy appointments for my eye and I have permanent damage to my pupil. Had to see a neurologist but had no medical insurance. I ve been suffering from bad head aches in back side and my temple and behind my eye ball. Also I m constantly seeing like a bulb or a flash in my eye like something is pushing from the inside of my head. Do I sound like I require immediate attention or can it wait till I get a referral from my primary? Thank you, for any advice.
Mon, 9 Jan 2017
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

In head it can be concusion and eye need to be completely checked for conjuctival hematoma injury to cornea iris vetrious and retina.most probably it is retinal injury and nerve irritation can be tearnhole or floaters. Indirect ophthalmoscopy can be helpful for diagnosis covering a wider area.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash
Ophthalmologist Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash's  Response

What is visual status? It can be trauma optic nerve head. MRI head to be taken. It needs immediate referral to eye specialist and detail examination of eye.

Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash