What causes pain around the eyes and head?

Hi I m a 23 year old male and I get pains around my eyes all over my head and back I m not sure what is causing it and I am worried I can t describe the feeling I also have upper back pain I got an mri done on my head about a month and a half ago and blood work and both came back normal could it just be muscle pain ?
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

You should undergo X-ray cervical spine as it may be the symptom of osteoarthritis. Also, undergo eyesight testing.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician