What causes pain and burning sensation in the upper back and shoulder?

Hi for the past 9 months I ve been having random symptoms daily from upper back and shoulder pain to neck pain to a burning sensation in chest to a weird pain in chest followed by a sweat or getting really hot I ve had ecg and bloods and they keep saying I m fine I m not fine and the chest pains almost daily are really starting to bring me down they hurt they scare me I can t keep up like this
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

How old are you ? Male or female ? And do these symptoms appear during exertion ? I would recommend a treadmill test to check the endurance capacity of your heart as resting ECG can be normal. If the treadmill test is normal then you need not worry about it being cardiac. Can be early neck fatigue.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.