What causes pain and burning sensation in the head?

Hi I noticed a headache for a while then it got to the point that I d make a note of it on 5th feb 2016 after 6wks I still have the head ache. Which is 24hrs continuous, painful burning, yet just under my need to take pain relief. Its on both sides of my head above the ears towards the temples and at times across the top of my head, today it s at a point that I will take painrelief. What do you suggest
Mon, 18 Apr 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, most of the headaches are functional in origin, migraine, if it is not being sent for CT brain then it is advisable to get it done to ruled out system caused, for the pain Aspirin can be tried, if this is the migraine then Ergotamine preparation is best, for the sinusitis Tab Ibuprofen with Acetaminophen is good, if found infection then antibiotic can be tried hope this information helps.