What causes pain and burning sensation around the pelvic area?

I have been having burning, itching, prickly feeling in and around my pelvic area especially where my legs and torso join. Lately, I have been noticing pain on the left side of my pelvis. My Dr. has been treating me for a yeast infection but it has not been solved. I had a hysterectomy in 2013 because of Uterine cancer. I am not sexually active and am 60 years old.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my surgical experience, the symptoms indicate possible viral infection with or without neurology related involvement.
* My recommendations at present:

-Keep the part clean with antiseptic liquid.
-Get prescription of anti histamine, analgesic tablet with your doctor.
-Discuss regarding the need of relevant investigative work up for the diagnosis and final management of the case.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.