What causes overlapping and shaky vision?

I have just started having the following symptoms and am wondering what’s wrong. When I switch the object I am looking at one of two things happen, sometimes both. First, if the object is a ways off it might take some time to focus on it. While trying to focus my eyes seem to get a little...distracted – that’s not the right word, but it’s close – and will flitter over other, nearby objects before settling on the one I’m wanting to look at (giving me the impression of shaky vision). Second, and most prominently, when I turn my head it’s as through my vision shakes a bit. Sometimes it’s as if it is taking a bit longer for my brain to interpret what my eyes are seeing and there’s this ‘bounce’ after my vision finds it’s target. Any ideas?
Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you are having refractory error. special y you have near vision problem and in accommodation.refraction is to be done, special y near vision correction is to be done. take required specks.