What causes one sided body pain after an injury?

I just fell off the swing on my stomach I got in bad pain and couldn’t breath properly for a second but now I My right side is in pain, my sore throat and untop of my right breast and underneath are lightly pinching me
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Check that your internal oragon not I jured by ultrasound abdomen. Liver and spleen is most commonly injured. Other possibilities like muscle pain or rib fracture is possible. You may take rest use pain killer medication. if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.