• question-icon

What causes occasional dizziness?

I have had severe dizziness a couple of times in the last week. It starts in the evening and continues all the next day. It is bad enough to keep me in bed. It seems to be woese if I turn to my right. I am a healthy 67 yr old eonan. I have never had this happen before this.
Tue, 15 Apr 2014
The dizziness can arise from-
- anxiety/hyperventilation
- low blood pressure,anemia,
- certain middle/internal ear conditions,
- refractory error of eye
From your symptoms of it's relation with right lateral position, I feel it's more likely to be an ear disorder.
*take bed rest
* take pills like Dizziron twice a day till the dizziness is controlled.
* Once you are all right, Looking at your age,it's advisable to get yourself thoroughly checked by a general physician/ ENT doctor/ eye specialist to get exact cause & treatment accordingly.
Thanks