What causes numbness in the toes?

Hello, My name is Melissa and I am experiencing numbness in 3 of my toes on one foot and whats weird is that I actually have feeling on the top of my toes. Not sure if this is an issue regarding shoes or the way I am walking. I have pink color in my toes. Not like it is turning color or anything like that. I am a chef and spend all day on feet running around. I am wearing Dansko shoes but my toe numbness is more irritating than anything. I have had this issue now for a a few months. Wearing heals is out of the question because part of my foot becomes numb if I wear them too long. Oh well, don t really need to wear heals anyways. Not sure if this is a circulation issue or something else.
Thu, 6 Sep 2018

It might be due to neuropathic causes like uncontrolled diabetes. You can consult a neurologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain