• question-icon

What causes numbness in the legs along with pins and needles?

Hello I have a question. I hurt the middle of my back, right next to my spine, 2 weeks ago when lifting a log. It has hurt for the whole 2 weeks. Now within the last week, both of my feet and toes and half of my legs and my hands and fingers have been going numb and having the pins and needles sensation, which also hurts trying to walk. What do I need to do? Thanks, Tyler
Tue, 25 Oct 2016
this has got something with your back injury may be a nerve compression, consult a doctor and if you are my patient i would like to do an MRI