What causes numbness in the big toe and pain behind the ankles?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... my big toe has been numb almost like pins and needs for days and I’ve had an achy feeling in my lower backside of my leg close to my ankle. I’ve had no trans or anything and have no idea what it could be
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dear you may be suffering from neuropathy of leg.

The lesion may be at great toe or at radiculopathy pain.

It may be due to nerve irritation or compression or degeneration etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Need to consult your neurophysician he will examine and treat you accordingly.