What causes numbness and tingling sensation in shoulder while on a pacemaker?

I have a double chamber pacemaker in my left side of my chest. Every since i have had it for 5 years now. I have had numbness. And tingling. Also I have pain in my left hand with a lot of tingling in my left shoulder pain with a lot of tingling constantly.
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

After going through your medical details I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that you requires a pacemaker interrogation and proper physical evaluation. Kindly consult a Cardiologist for further management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.