What causes nose bleeding?

Sir, iam 53years old my blood glucose& blood pressure are normal and under control since 2 days my right nostril started bleeding a new experience for me. I have used apple cider vinegar for 6 months now I stopped taking it for 1 week.is this the reason for my nose to bleed.if so what medicine I should
take to stop my nose bleed.my doctor prescribed me kerutin tablets.
Wed, 17 Jan 2018
Hello,my name is dr.Dorina Gurabardhi.I understand your concern.
The most common causes of nosebleeds are drying of the nasal membranes.
Some advices that I can give to you are:     
-Apply an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. Cold will constrict the blood vessels and help stop the bleeding.
-Keep pinching for a full 10 minutes.
- Put a thin layer of a saline or water based nasal gel, such as NasoGel, or an antiseptic nasal cream inside your nose
Hope my answer was helpful.If you have any other question Ill be glad to help.
dr.Dorina Gurabardhi