What causes neuropathy in the toes?

Hello, I was diagnosed with neuropathy that causes numbness in my toes. My vitamin B level was normal. I have been having this for over an year and only on my toes. I believe walking aggravates it. I am on synthroid and moclobemide and take triple strength omega 3, glucosamine sulphate and 2000 IU vitamin D and 500 mg vitamin C. I am not diabetic. I would like to know what caused this and what I could do about it. Thanks.
Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The neuropathy can be related to atherosclerosis and a nerve root compression at the level of lower spine due to a disc related problem.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.