• question-icon

What causes nerve pain in the legs and thighs with Vertigo?

Hi, my name is Gloria, I have been having with my nerves in my feet fill like they r tazzing, then shooting up into my legs and thighs. I haven t been able to sleep much, and hard for me to walk. I would appreciate it u could help me narrow down my problem. I have Vertigo, could that be causing some of my problem, because I had a attack last week. Then the problems with my feet began. TYVM for all the help u can help me with. Gloira
Fri, 2 May 2014

I have read your problem.

You have all this because of compression of nerves in neck region.

You should get x-ray cervical spine and xray lumbosacral spine in AP and Lateral view and send me the report.

Till then take 1 tab ibuprofen when needed and 1 tab pregabalin at night, 1 tab cinnarizine by discussing it with your doctor.

Apply hot packs for 30 min in morning and evening over neck and lumbar area.

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-chander-mohan-singh/67013

Thanks.

Dr.Singh.