What causes neck pain?

im A 25 year old female who has a lot of neck pain and a ring finger that draws up all the time it becomes hard to move and can be painful it draws up and then over into my other finger to the right of it not sure why it does this but it is becoming more often then normal
Wed, 12 Sep 2018

Most probably it is due to cervical spondylitis.
As a first line of management you can try analgesics like acetaminophen or Tramadol for pain relief. It is better to use a cervical collar to immobilize the neck. If symptoms persist, it is better to consult an orthopaedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,